Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Zeta is Warming up in Wisconsin for 2009!


Our "Get Back to Zeta!" campaign in Wisconsin is off to a great start, with 47 alumnae across the state responding and ready to reconnect with other Zetas in their area!

My hope is that now these women will start networking and socializing with one another, with the eventual result being the revitalization of our alumnae chapters in the state! I am so excited to see what 2009 brings!

Spread the word, and encourage your Wisconsin sisters to visit the "Get Back to Zeta!" link on the right for more info! Meanwhile, look for more updates from me via email and on this blog, and I hope to see many of my Wisconsin sisters at Zeta Day coming up on April 18 (see previous blog for more info.) Registration details will be available soon!

No comments: